Monday, June 15, 2015

Dinner in the Sky


Dinner in the Sky is hosted at a table hosted at a height of 50 metres (164 feet) by team of professionals. 

The project accommodates 22 people around the table at every session with three staff in the middle (chef, waiter, entertainer). 


This enterprise is operated in 45 countries including Latvia. This event is available for six days and offers breakfast, lunch and dinner (separated). 

It is a unique event and gives the ability to experience safe and everlasting impression on their guests. I think this is an excellent way to have an unforgettable mealtime with a great view above the city. 


Unfortunately, I did not have the chance to go to Dinner in the Sky, but I will absolutely take this opportunity in the future.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh.... that is wild!!! I can't imagine eating while being so distracted by the height. Very cool post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess you should go to the bathroom before you eat?

    No thanks for me, but great share, I had no idea this existed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to do this, but my fear of heights would get in the way. I'm sure this is an unforgettable experience with great views!

    ReplyDelete